users online


Review | Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray

Grace Davidson Friday, February 22, 2013
I would say that I used to have clear skin but I'm having little troubles on my face for  several weeks now. I just hate it!  It looks weird even when i covers with the makeup. I don't know why but my skin/face gets really dry sometimes like way out of control. So, I thought maybe I need to drink more water and my skin needs more moisture.

 Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray Thirsty Skin Relief - $22.00
For all skin type.

Description : Water your skin. Take along a refreshing face spray for showers of thirsty skin relief. Bursting with moisture and active aloe. But not a drop of oil. Rapidly replenishes skin's moisture level, restoring balance. Softens and soothes in a flash.

I never used any moisture face spray in the past so I don't know if this is the best one out there. I got this for a gift from one of my friends and haven't use it until few weeks ago. This spray has no scent and can be sprayed over makeup. Clinique has many different types of moisturizing products. Cream, gel, oil etc.. but I personally prefer this spray because it's just so simple to spray anytime when my skin feels dry, on-the-go.. and the biggest reason is I can spray over my makeup. If it was a cream or gel type, i would never want to put it on after my makeup.


How to use: Hold 10-12" from face. Close eyes and spray a light mist. Use in addition to daily moisturizer, under or over makeup, whenever skin feels thirsty. Avoid spraying into eyes. For all skin types.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - 1.7oz/50ml $37.00
                                                                         2.5oz/75ml $49.50
 
If you would prefer  moisture cream, this is the one that Clinique has and reviewed as five stars 96% positive overall rating. 

Description : Light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Finelines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In their place—a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. One ‘drink' and skin looks and feels happier, healthier. Oil-free




Which skincare products that you are using right now? Will you purchase it again?
Any good skincare products for troubled skin? Let's share the info! :)


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart