users online


Sonia Kashuk : Velvety Matte Lip Crayon

Grace Davidson Tuesday, April 16, 2013

 Sonia Kashuk Velvety Matte Lip Crayon : Rosey Nude 10 - $7.59
Available at Target

Finally got a red lip color! Yay for me. I was always scared of trying red lips. However, yesterday I went to get Leia's food at Target and saw Sonia Kashuk section. The red lip crayon was talking to me  like -'take me! take me!' - that's why I brought it home with me. I never tried lip crayons so I can't compare to other products but I can tell it's really smooth. I was little worried because it's matte, and my lips are dry. Surprisingly, It glides on my dry lips and the pigmentation is great. What I most like about this lip crayon is that it's not tooooo red-in your face- color. Very pretty rosey color and I thought it's perfect for me since I don't like strong lipsticks/or crayons. Talking about package, It does look like the NARS lip crayons but more affordable version. 









What do you think about lip crayons? Have you ever tried Sonia Kashuk products - what's your opinion? Any favorite lip crayons/colors?

23 comments :

  1. It looks lovely! I really like this type of lip products. I haven't tried this particular brand, but I'm in love with my Clinique Chubby Sticks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first lip crayon and I love it too <3 Clinique one sounds great I might try it soon :)xx

      Delete
  2. It does remind me of Nars. Sounds like a nice product to try. I love the color on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know it is really similar to Nars lip crayons and thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. I love this! I've never seen it before, I've been looking for one for ages.
    do you know if they do this in a corally/pink? I'm inlove with how its not too 'in your face'. The colour really suits you too.
    (oh, and sorry to be a bother, but I've set up my bloglovin following thing now! you asked me 'how do I follow you 'and I've only just set it up..its on my blog now) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I think the shade called 'Pinky Nude' is corally/pink. You should definitely try one :)! Thank you for letting me know about the bloglovin following thing Amber xx

      Delete
  4. Oooh this looks lovely on you! I've always wanted to try Sonia kashuk products as they're not available in australlia! But these lip crayons look and sound fantastic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how it looks on you, Grace! I've never tried lip crayons before and this sounds like a nice product! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks a lovely muted red colour. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour looks amazing on you Grace ^^ I'm not much of a lipstick fan but crayons I could get on board with : ) xx
    noiredame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noire! I just love love love lipsticks.xx

      Delete
  8. This looks lovely on you Grace, these lip crayons are so popular at the moment :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I know, I can tell! haha xx

      Delete
  9. Definitely very reminiscent of NARS Velvet Lip Pencils! Anyways, totally gorgeous! I wish there were Target stores where I live xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After seeing your recent NARS lip pencil review, I wanted to try one and end up getting this one :)xx

      Delete
  10. This is lovely, i wish there were target's in the UK!
    Anna x

    onthedressingtable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna. Well, I wish I can have my hands on H&M's & other stories!xx

      Delete
  11. ooo this is so pretty! On first glance I totally thought this was a NARS lip pencil! The colour looks stunning on you! This makes me very excited for Target to come to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bree! You should definitely try one as soon as Target opens in Canada!xx

      Delete
  12. Love the colour! It's so wearable for day and night! Wish we had a target in the UK!!!! xo

    www.itslifedarling.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart