users online


Maybelline Color Whisper : Orange Attitude 40

Grace Davidson Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pure color pigments suspended in a weightless gel. No heavy waxes or oils. Soft, sexy gel-color.  

The other day, I went to the Wal-mart and was looking for nail polishes. I couldn't find any that I want, so like always, I started to wondering around looking for stuffs. I love my Maybelline's Babylips lipbalms, I wanted to get more and I found this beauty. It is balm-type lip color I guess. However, it was so hard to find the one that actually NEW. It seems like everyone have been touching or trying it on their lips. Most of them were squeezed into the cap or used. Anyways, I finally found some that were NEW new and brought it home with me! (It is cheaper at the Walmart than the maybelline's website.)

 I used to like orange lip colors because when I was in Korea I was a high school-er and different from here in U.S, only allowed a little bit of makeup in school(hair dying is not allowed. Everyone has to be have black hair). I was like 16?17? so really didn't wear a heavy makeup. No eye-shadows, nothing but BB cream and lips + cosmetic colored lens. My hair was dark dark black and school uniform was sky blue shirt with navy color skirts so red lips didn't look good, pink was okay and orange was okay. I think orange colour was in during that time. Anyways, after when my loving orange time was over, I quickly got tired of color orange and never used them until now.

I'm a person who wears either no makeup or complete makeup. So I thought it will be good when i don't wear any makeup on but want to give a little bit of spice. Since it is not a lipstick type of strong color, it is good to use everyday.
1. I went over three times.        2. Only once.
bare lips / colored only once.




Do you have any favorite balm type color?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart