users online


Nicel

Grace Davidson Wednesday, February 27, 2013
 Last night I went to the 99cents store to see if they have Sabiki rigs for fishing.(My bf and I found that is the one kept bring us fish and works better than expensive ones!) I was wondering around and saw this Nicel creams on the shelve. I just got them because it looks good and worth a try since it only cost a dollar each.  First of all I was little scared to try them so before I used it, I quick searched on Google.  Many people were satisfy with this creams so I started to put it on my face...

Nicel Daywear Defense  2oz- $4.99 (online)
Nicel Daily Repair  2oz- $4.99 (online)
Nicel Night Renew  2oz- $4.99 (online)

You can get 1oz(28.3g) at the Dollar Tree, 99cents store, Biglots for a dollar.

I was impressed by the quailty of this cream! I couldn't belive it. I definately didn't expect anything from these creams. I was going to use it for my hand if I don't like it. Last night I used Night Renew and Daily Repair. It smelled great and I thought it can be compared with brand name night creams. Well, I won't mention which.  I could feel it's hydrating my face. After I put these creams on, My bf saw me and said 'your face is shiny, looks good:) '
I told him I used one from 99cents store and he couldn't believe how good it looks.
A lot of people said online that it smoothed their skin and I woke up this morning , felt my face and it just feel like smooth baby's butt. 

Nicel Daywear Defense :Vitamin E moisture cream Nicel Daywear Defense nourishes skin and protects it from the effects of stress and environmental irritants. This non-greasy formula imparts unique moisturizing benefits that can only be derived from Vitamin E.
Ingredients: purified water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, organic soy bean oil, mineral oil, olive oil, tocopherol(vitamin E), white petrolatum, fragrance, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone.

Nicel Daily Repair: Vitamin A retinol cream  Nicel Daily Repair smooths facial lines and corrects uneven tone and skin imperfections, use day or night. This versatile around the clock moisture lock nourishes and softens skin to help prevent future damage.
Ingredients: purified water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, organic soy bean oil, mineral oil, olive oil, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), retinol, tocopherol, white petrolatum, fragrance, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone. 

Nicel Night Renew: Alpha hydroxy & aloe cream Reduce lines, poor texture and dullness. Nicel Night Renew gently removes layers of dead skin cells allowing younger, healthier, more radiant skin to emerge.
Ingredients: purified water, alpha hydroxyethanoic acid, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, organic soy bean oil, mineral oil, olive oil, aloe, tocopiherol (vitamin E), white petrcilatum, triethanolamine, fragrance, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone.





2 comments :

  1. Wow that is very good value for money and the ingredients do not include those nasty harmful parabens! I'm going to google to know more about this range and where to buy online. Thanks for the great review xx
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I've been using it for about two days now and I can tell my face got smoother:) I mean some people might say it doesn't work good, but for me it works so worth a try because it is so cheap :)

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart