users online


ASOS Leopard Creeper

Grace Davidson Tuesday, February 12, 2013
I was looking for creepers online since long times ago and I found this beauty at ASOS.
I think the normal price was around $45? I can't remember but this item was on sale (what a perfect timing). So, that was a reason why I purchased it right away. Well, It took pretty loooong time to get here but the quality of this item was so great and I didn't even realized that this creeper was fury material. It is kind of suede like, I love it. I usually wear US size 5 to 6 at the most. I ordered size 5. I tried them on, it was big for me like if i was wearing 6 1/2? BUT who cares! I can shovel in some stuff to make it fit.. or something. Anyways I am glad I bought this pair. love love love love it.
 





2 comments :

  1. Love your leopard creepers *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! but it seems really big for my feet so I was going to give it to my friend of something but it is too nice to just give it away so i figured to put extra pad in the creepers.. Hope it will fit!

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart