users online


Beauty Remedies

Grace Davidson Sunday, March 24, 2013
Hello lovelies! Please excuse my dusty desk. Me and my boyfriend are upgrading our house so even I clean every day, it gets dusty in a second. These are what I got from yesterday. Recently I am very interested in  D.I.Y beauty remedies that I can simply make it at home with my basic cooking skill. So I purchased some important ingredients for homemade beauty remedies!

1.Tea tree oil - Tea tree oil is an excellent treatment for acne. One study found tea tree oil to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but without the negative side effects like redness and peeling. Tea tree oil can also treat minor wounds, encourage healing, and prevent infection, so you may want to add this versatile oil to your own first aid kit! Tea tree oil may help reduce fevers and end headache. Pain reliever. Treats lice .Can help lower blood pressure .Helpful for infections including vaginitis, sinusitis, cystitis. Anti-viral and anti-candida

2. Glycerin - Glycerin, chemically known as glycerol, is a sweet-tasting, non-toxic, syrupy liquid made from combining water and fat derived from vegetable oil. Because it is a humectant, it is a popular ingredient in skincare products. Perfect for dry skin, skin disorder, skin allergies, anti-aging, bruising.

3. Petroleum Jelly - Vaseline is a mixture of paraffin, wax and mineral oil that, when mixed, makes petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly repels water and prevents the skin from drying out. 

  There's a lot of recipes that you can search or google it online. Why don't you try with me? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart