users online


Rimmel : Lasting finish by Kate Moss 12 Rossetto

Grace Davidson Monday, March 11, 2013

I usually don't get red-ish color of lipstick but this one looks good and the price was about right for me so I just grabbed it from drugstore... 


I did some swatch on my hand and found out it's more like orange + red ish color like rosey? if does it make sense to you.. Actually, I'm little scare to try on my lips since it is a strong color. I'm not a pale skin person and I personally think that red colors are look good on pale skin people. 


Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel London locks colour to lips for up to 8 hours wear. 50% more colour. Soft, smooth, comfortable formula. Now in a Kate Moss Collection. 
3.9  based on 75 reviews
80% of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart