users online


Victoria's Secret : Color Drama Lipstick F31 Wish

Grace Davidson Saturday, March 9, 2013
 Victoria's Secret : Color Drama F31 Wish .1oz/3g - $14

I'm a lipstick girl who likes to collect lipsticks whether I use it or not. I purchased this actually a little bit ago and been using it so much! I looked VS' website and they still have exactly same shade and same name but slightly different lipstick case. If you know me personally, I have pink crush, pink obsession especially where comes down to picking lipsticks, I can't help it! I find myself holding a bunch pink colors in one hand. If you are one of pink person, you should keep reading it because it's great color...

 



Go for maximum color impact with this must-have lipstick. Pure pigments plus a rich, creamy formula drench lips in full-coverage color and sheen. Exclusive Moisture Rush Complex provides a lightweight, cushiony feel for ultimate comfort and all-day wearability. Lips have never looked sexier.

TIPS & TRICKS: For longer lasting color, lightly line and color in lips with lip liner before applying. Top with gloss for added shine.
Average Rating: 4.2
73% would buy again
Package Quality: 4.2
Price: $$$


Do you own other VS lipstick shade? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart