users online


Physicians Formula : multi-colored bronzer

Grace Davidson Sunday, March 10, 2013
Physicians Formula : Multi-colored Bronzer  0.3oz/9g - $ 13.95

 I have a quite darker skin tone compare to other East-Asians .My female friends in Korea always have been asking me if I went to the tanning shop, and male friends ALWAYS said 'you are too dark, why don't you make your skin lighter?' ;/ I'm like, are you serious? When I was in Korea, I've always wanted to be lighter because it's their "standard of beauty" but, since I came to the U.S, I just start loving my skin tone. However, I'm getting bit lighter than before so now I'm start using a bronzer!  
Anyways, long story short, this is my current favorite bronzer from Physicians Formula...





I just love how it looks on me when I contour my face. Not too strong, yet still showing on natural light. It blends perfect with my foundation (Revlon Photoready airbrush 050 medium beige.) Another thing I love about is that it has multi-colors that WILL match up with your skin tone. It is not a regular one shade bronzer that will mass you up if you get a wrong shade that cost $$.

 Description: Just the right color combination to enhance skin tone and correct imperfections. Provides soft, natural color without a harsh monotone cast. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance-free. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved.
Direction:  May be worn alone or over makeup. Lightly apply powder over face and neck to even out skin tone with a natural looking finish. For the most even application, be sure to tap excess powder from applicator before applying. For best results on dry to very dry skin, apply moisturizer prior to using powder.
Ingredients:  INGREDIENT LISTING #1: TALC, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, MICA, PENTAERYTHRITL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, SORBIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ULTRAMARINES,RED 7 LAKE, RED 30 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE. INGREDIENT LISTING #2: TALC, MICA, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, SORBIC ACID, MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ULTRAMARINES, CARMINE, RED 7 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, MANGANESE VIOLET, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN.


Do you own any bronzer? Do you love it?
Let me know :-) I like to hear about it from many people!!

4 comments :

  1. Love the mosaic pattern, it reminds me of the MUA one.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it matches with my skin perfectly!
      :) just love it so much.. xx

      Delete
  2. glad you found something you like! Found and following via the hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking my blog out Elle :)xx

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart