users online


Sunday Walk

Grace Davidson Wednesday, May 15, 2013

First of all, my dog is super energetic. One time we took her to the groomers and they couldn't handle her (Leia flapped like a fish out of the water) so my boyfriend and i had to groom her by ourselves-which we ended up leaving her one leg hairy and other legs completely shaved. Yes we did a horrible job.. Groomers even suggested us to take her to the vet and get some calming med ,however, we didn't want to drug our little dog.  Even we have to use med to make her calm, we wanted something that's natural. We tried giving her tea, natural drops and taking her to the doggie park.. It seems like everything doesn't work or makes her tired.

 It was pretty hot last weekend so my boyfriend and I decided to take Leia to the doggie park. Because it was hot, all the dogs in the park were in the shade, resting instead of playing and so did Leia too. We were sat there for 30 minutes and finally agreed to go walk on the beach instead of sitting on the chair at the doggie park where no dogs were playing. We arrived at the local beach and I don't know if she liked to walk on the beach better than the park or not but at least she wasn't suffering from massive heat. I assumed that she did enjoy walking. 

Well, she wasn't the only creature that enjoyed nice sea breeze. It's been so hot lately that I couldn't stay at the house without fan or AC. Imagine this, I was sweating like a crazy 30 minutes after the cold shower. Anyway, I felt so relaxed outside. Just listening to the wave was so peaceful and being with person that I love was so precious. 

What do you do when you need some rest? 
What do you like to do with your lover on the weekend? 
Do share ! :)

 twitter | email | facebook | instagram 
Don't have a blog? follow via bloglovin'!

4 comments :

  1. Aw love the pink leash, your dog is so cute! Have a great day sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lau, She is a cutie and love her so much! You have a great day too xx

      Delete
  2. You sound as if you all had a lovely day! I'm sure your dog will forgive you for the uneven shave! :P
    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I hope so! One time we went to the pier and somebody teased her by saying' are you a yorkie or a lion?' I felt so bad :/ xxx lol

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart