users online


Stipple & Flawless Concealer Brushes

Grace Davidson Sunday, May 19, 2013
E.L.F Stipple Brush & Flawless Concealer Brush

I'm so excited about writing this review. I own Mac and Real Techniques makeup brushes and recently purchased these two brushes from e.l.f. First of all, honestly, I wasn't expecting anything from these two brushes. It was so cheap and normally, in my experience, cheap brushes were very rough on my skin. I just purchased it to see the difference between brushes from other brands.

Well, I guess I was totally wrong with my first impression with these brushes! These Stipple and Flawless Concealer Brushes are the softest brushes I've ever used. No kidding. It seems like always grabbing the right amount of anything and applies on my skin so smooth/softly. Both stipple and concealer brushes blends products so well that I am very satisfied using these two for my foundation and concealing process of my makeup(very important steps on everyone's makeup process). 



 twitter | email | facebook | instagram 
Don't have a blog? follow via bloglovin'!

Have you ever used any makeup brushes from e.l.f?
What do you think? What's your favorite brush(s)? Do share!

16 comments :

  1. I haven't heard a lot of raves for the ELF stippling brush but because of your review, I'm thinking of trying it myself! I think it'll be perfect for cream blushes, too!

    xo runbarbierun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! The bristles of its brush is absolutely soft. I was very impressed of its quality over its price!!xxx

      Delete
  2. Most of the e.l.f. studio brushes seem to be really good and so affordable! I already wanted the spipple brish but now think I want to try the concealer brush too.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The concealer brush blends the products so good and doesn't take away your foundation when you work over and over. if it makes sense..xxxx

      Delete
  3. I was wondering about the stippling brush, not like I need another brush but I'm always curious about new products. I'm glad to hear that it is working for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I got it too Pang! I mean I really didn't need it but wanted to try since it was so cheap and affordable.xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm huge fan of E.L.F studio line powder brush! It's amazingly soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Johanna! Now it's my fav too <3xxx

      Delete
  5. It feels so nice to find really inexpensive tools that perform well, glad you liked these brushes Grace, it was a good purchase then : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was a good purchase. I might gonna get more.. xxx

      Delete
  6. Great blog-- e.l.f. has so many good affordable products. Their eyebrow kit is one of my favorites.

    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Feel free to stop by my blog if you're interested.
    Jillicious Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried their eyebrow kit but i would love to get it and try!
      Thank you for nominating me for the liebster award :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I love e.l.f. brushes as well, I recently found the small stippling brush at Target and it has quickly become one of my favorites!

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like e.l.f brushes too Jordan! I definitely agree with you because these are one of my favorites too :-P xxx

      Delete
  8. I have the stippling brush and I love it! I would love to try that concealer brush! I've been looking for one and I didn't know ELF sold one. Thanks for sharing :)
    -Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Amber. I love their concealer brush so much! I also use it for contouring my nose. it's just so good with its price :)xxxxxx

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart