users online


FOTD : Hot pink lips + Gold eyeliner

Grace Davidson Friday, May 10, 2013
Some of you said that you would like to see how 'Milani's Rose Hip' looks on me so I've decided to do a FOTD post with the Rose Hip. To be honest, this is a 10minutes look that I really didn't put a lot of time doing this makeup compare to the time i spend for my every makeup- which is about 40minutes. I also didn't spend much time and effort concealing or mix tinted moisturizer and light foundation to cover all the blemishes on my skin. Since the lip color is so bold and strong, I didn't want to look like a crown by doing heavy makeup or looks so caked. 

Products that i've used in this post:
Sephora Makeup Palette | No7 Dual Action Tinted Moisturiser | e.l.f Tone Correcting Concealer | Milani Rose Hip | e.l.f Liquid Liners (black & Copper) | Eyelid Primer | Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | e.l.f Contouring Blush & Bronzer | Maybelline Mascara | Real Techniques brushs


 twitter | email | facebook | instagram 
Don't have a blog? follow via bloglovin'!

2 comments :

  1. I like your blog!!! I just follow you. I wait you follow me!!!

    http://elpasillodesheiy.blogspot.com

    XOXO Shey

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart