users online


March Favorites

Grace Davidson Sunday, April 7, 2013

I know , I'm behind with this post. In this month, I have a few/simple items that I really really liked and enjoyed! 

First, Maybelline's Color Whispers. I can not say enough how much I love this product and raving about it over several posts on my blog. I just love the color, texture, formula and appearance!I really like to buy lip colors and even though I have plenty of choice, I always reach my hand to this ones. I personally like 'A Plum Prospect,' it has a nice wine color but sometimes it looks like cherry red. Since I don't wear red lips(I think it's too bold for me), this is perfect color for me. Its plum/purplish red color doesn't appear as bold as red lip colors and it's more like balm type so I really enjoy using this color.

Elizabeth Arden's Moisture Cream is magic. I've been using it for a month and it still has a lot left. It smooths and moisturizing my skin really well with tiny amount.  I got it for really cheap price at the Costco and that makes even better. It's definitely one of items that I am going to re-purchase after when i finish up. 

Another Maybelline's product! I guess I really like Maybelline. This Baby Lips lip balm has a cute packaging with nice color. I like pink and when I have bare face, I just grab this and put it on. I re-purchased this item fourth times now and still loving it. 

 Last of all, e.l.f's nail polish. I didn't have any expectation with e.l.f's product when I first purchased. However, after I actually used it, I couldn't believe that it has great quality. I've never seen nail polish that covers and even out whole nails in one coat except Revlon's nail polish. I have more and more polishes from e.l.f and I can't wait to try them!


16 comments :

  1. We don't have the babylips over here in the UK, I'd quite like to try them. The colour whispers look really nice too :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to try, I can certainly send it to you Amy!:)xx

      Delete
  2. That ELF colour looks really lovely, so difficult to find a polish that covers the nail in one coat so think I need to have a look at these! x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I published this post, I swathed some other colors and they are gorgeous! You should definitely check it out :)xx

      Delete
  3. I've been dying to try the Maybelline Colour Whispers but unfortunately they still haven't been released in Australia yet! Hopefully they will come out soon and not be too expense like everything else! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color whispers are very affordable in here so I don't think they will be pricy!:)xx

      Delete
  4. popping by here!
    ah i really cant wait to get my hands on the Maybelline Colour Whispers but too bad they're not available here yet.

    ♥ http://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry to hear many people saying it's not available :( xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the Baby Lips unfortunately they are not sold in the UK!
    The elf polish looks gorge!

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, I want to try dainty doll but have to order it online :( xx

      Delete
  6. I really badly want to try the colour whispers :( but they're not in the UK yet! hopefully they'll come soon!

    BTW- Just found your blog and I am in love with it! Your images and content is really lovely! Wish you all the best!

    Hareem xxx
    http://iheartmexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the colour whispers. Been hearing good things but unfortunately we don't have them in the uk yet boo :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should do a Thank you giveaway with the colour whispers? I heard so many of you want to try but not available :(xx

      Delete
  8. I feel like the only person left on the face of the earth that has yet to try the Color Whispers! I will have to pick a few up && try them out, thank you for the shade recommendations. BTW your blog is adorable<333 xoxo

    Cat
    MaybeBabyXo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing products :) and thank you! xx

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart