users online


What I love to see #2 | Clouds and Blah

Grace Davidson Monday, September 2, 2013




It seems like my blog is now 'less' focused on beauty and becoming more mixed-content maybe more personal posts.

 I do have some beauty products that I have purchased and would like to share with you. But you all know that the product review can't be posted in matter of second.  Also as I mentioned in my previous post, I still didn't organized my time schedule for my blog, school, business and house work.  So as of right now I am trying my best to figure out when is the best time to write blog posts, work on my business, and of course studying. (Keep fingers crossed)

I want to take care of my blog more and write things up however everything was little overwhelmed last month. I'm a bit shocked to see that i only posted 8 times last month but oh well again, I'm not running my blog to impress anybody but me. For the blog wise, I have a strong feeling that my blog is going to be focus more on designs, personal events with a little bit of beauty related post until December. But I'm sure it's going to be all mixed up again in about few weeks with no 'clear' category.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that my blog might seems dead but I didn't quit blogging ;)

We had 3days weekend over here and I thought I could finally relax and getaway from all the works.
Of course I was wrong. I had to finish all the school works,  organizing the business, and you know- little this and that stuffs :x!

However it's so funny that even when my life going nuts with all these works, I always have some time to snap some photos of clouds or flowers. I just love to see pretty clouds.

P.S - Last night I saw two shooting starts.
P.P.S - It was my first time ever.
(not a lot of stars in Seoul cause of high buildings and bright lights 24/7)




  Don't have a blog? follow via bloglovin'!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter   Pin This

4 comments :

  1. i totally understand, sometimes it's good to have a mini break away. I do it often and when you return to blog you feel refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Thank you Zara, a mini break is all I need :) I should re-organize blog ideas and come back with fresh mind lol

      Delete
  2. Ahh I saw a shooting star once, it was incredible :)

    It's your blog Grace, post what you want when you want. I love seeing a mix of things anyway, it's nice to mix things up now and then.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited to see it haha
      I know you are definitely right Amy. It's my blog :) Thank you for reminding me again :-) I love to see some personal posts from everyone as well. <3xx

      Delete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart