users online


What I love to see..

Grace Davidson Thursday, August 15, 2013

As I mentioned before, my boyfriend and I are doing whole house/yard remodeling since last year. We are almost finishing up the interior of the house. It seems like took it so long for us to fix because we did it all by ourselves. From the drywalls to bathroom tiles, can't even name it all!  My awesome boyfriend did all the work to be honest - I just did painting, help him here and there and yes picking colors of course.. Now we are working on the kitchen cabinets and i assumed that it will be done by hopefully next month.

We are also working on planning the front/back yards. Recently we purchased whole bunch of planters and outdoor furniture however we, actually "i am" thinking this endless project will take another good year to complete it.

So at the moment, we are enjoy planting for the future 'awesome' backyard. I  Love to see colorful flowers and birds, growing our own chilli plant and other stuffs. It makes me so relax while just looking at it. Every time when I see plant head coming out from the dirt or flower bloomed, I feel like it's my child however I always fail to take care of flowers :( It seems so hard to keep them alive for some reason. Maybe I need some 'easy to care' plants/flowers?

Anyway, I can't wait to have our yard done so can relax at the cozy fireplace next to the beautiful flower garden.

What's your favorite flower? Any easy to care but colorful flower plants?


 twitter | email | facebook | instagram 
  Don't have a blog? follow via bloglovin'!

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter   Pin This

9 comments :

  1. These photos are so beautiful! The reddish-orange leaves are gorgeous :)

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos! Would love to see remodelling of your house since I am always inspired by interior decorating.

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would love to make a post about it once it's done!

      Delete
  3. Your blog is so beautiful! I had to follow straight away! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's this bush in my garden that it's full of green leaves in spring and summer and then in autumn and winter they all fall and coral and yellow flowers bloom, it's the coolest thing ever! Plus it doesn't requiere any special care ^^ I think it's called "Chaenomeles Japonica" or Japanese quince : ) Good luck with the house projects Grace! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Thank you Lau for recommendation! It is really hard to take care of flowers! That Japanese Quince sounds so perfect + lovely so I will probably go out and get one soon! xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures, so full of colour! I love being in the garden and pottering about, it's really nice and rather relaxing too in an odd way.

    Good luck with your garden project :D
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and try to respond it within 48 hours. You can also email me at ( info@graceofbeauty.com ) or message me on twitter if you need a quick response ( @graceofbeauty_ )

Tiny Hand With Heart